September updates to the Whistle app
We're really excited to share a few things with you that we've been working on throughout the summer. You asked for them - so here they are!
- In addition to keeping track of your pup's medication history, Whistle now lets you set reminders for upcoming treatments.
- For all active reminders, we’ll send you a push notification as well as add a highlight in their timeline. Medication reminders can be marked as done, skipped, shared with someone else, or edited as needed.
- Use medication reminders whether they caught a temporary bug or you just need a friendly nudge once to help you remember their monthly heartworm preventative.
- Pull down on the timeline and select a highlight type such as photos or notes to view all highlights in that category.
Geek out on trends
- Scroll through activity and rest trends by week, month, or overall.
- See who they’re active with. Check out their percentage of daily goals hit, and quickly view their activity and rest averages as well as how they compare to similar dogs.
Get the updated app
You can download the latest app update for iPhone here. Android users, don't think that we forgot about you! The Android release is coming soon, and we'll be sure to announce when it's out.
Learn more about Whistle Activity Monitor
Click here to read about additional features and benefits of the Whistle Activity Monitor.
The Whistle Team
Sep 18, 2014