How to edit the Whistle zone
The Whistle zone is an important part of our GPS tracking system. You can select an area around your home, office or any other safe place where your pet spends most of their time. When your pet leaves the set Whistle zone, the tracker wakes up to alert you that your pet is on the move.
In the Whistle app, you can make your Whistle zone larger, smaller, or set it in a new location. See how with the steps shown here and listed below the gif.
NOTE: your charging base station should be placed in the center of the Whistle zone circle.
Edit the Whistle zone
- In the app, tap the Settings icon
- On the pet profile page, tap Edit Whistle zone.
- On the Edit Whistle zone page, do any of the following:
- Type in a new address in the top text box or use the compass icon to select your current location
- Use the slider to adjust the size of the Whistle zone circle
- Move the map to place the Whistle zone in a different location
- When all changes are made, tap Save.
- Then, tap Cancel to return to the Profile page.
- Attach your tracker to the base station until you receive a notification that your Whistle zone has been updated.
Oct 23, 2015