Expert Tip For The Whistle App: Changing Your Whistle Zone
Traveling with your pet for the holidays? Whether you’re taking an impromptu vacation, or just bringing the pup with you to grandma's for the weekend, you can easily update your Whistle zone so you can keep track of your pet while staying away from home.
Changing your Whistle zone takes less than five minutes so you can do it quickly whenever you need to. Make sure you have your smartphone and base station with you.
Let’s take a look at how you can change your Whistle zone for your GPS pet tracker.
Open the Whistle app on your smartphone.
1. Once you’re in the mobile app, click on your pet’s profile.
2. From the profile, click the ‘EDIT PROFILE’ button.
3. Scroll down to ‘Device Details’ and tap ‘Edit Whistle Zone.’
4. Now you will see your current Whistle zone. You can easily change the zone in three different ways:
- Type the address of your new desired Whistle zone into the bar at the top.
- Move the map to where you would like to set up your Whistle zone.
- Tap the compass icon in the top right to auto-select your current location.
5. Once you’ve set your desired Whistle zone, adjust the size of the zone by using the - + slider located above the map.
6. Click on the ‘Save’ button.
7. Attach your tracker to the base station and wait for a notification that your Whistle zone has been updated.
Congrats! You’ve just updated your Whistle zone. You can switch back to your usual Whistle zone at any time following the same process.
If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nov 17, 2016