Unleash your pet’s personality with this essential accessory. Made from rugged nylon, this adjustable collar has a sleek mount for your Whistle Health & GPS device, so you can just twist and go!
Best suited for dogs over 20 lbs. and available in a variety of colors.
- Made from rugged nylon
- Mount fits Whistle Health & GPS trackers
- For dogs over 20 lbs
- Clint L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars5 months agoLater-Gator Faux Leather Dog Collar
The collar is very nice.
- Myra W.I do not recommend this productRated 1 stars1 year agoLater-Gator Faux Leather Dog Collar
I did not read the fine print, as I thought it was a nice leather collar. NOPE I would not buy again. I should return but will not asI'm too busy with the holiday rush.
- Jorge F.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLater-Gator Faux Leather Dog Collar
We loved this collar - great quality - and well made
- Billie E.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLater-Gator Faux Leather Dog Collar
It is very well made and looks pretty on Ivy.
- Max G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLater-Gator Faux Leather Dog Collar
The collar is nice looking and the unit attaches easily and remains very secure. The collar is easy to adjust as well.
Join the Whistle pack for exclusive offers and new product announcements.
Woo, new friends! Stay tuned, we'll get in touch soon.
If you experience any technical issues within one year of purchase, we'll troubleshoot and replace the device without charge if necessary.
Read more on our FAQ page
Track licking, scratching, eating, drinking, and sleeping to get a comprehensive picture of your pet’s health.
Set personalized activity goals based on breed, weight, and age. Track distance traveled, calories burned, and hours of rest.
Know your pet’s exact location with GPS tracking powered by AT&T's 4G LTE-M network. Subscription plan required.
Ask a vet
Have a pet care question? Get free access to vet expertise through chat, call, video, and email.
Get a detailed breakdown of their day to see when they were resting, playing, and exercising.
Find out exactly how much food to give them based on their breed, weight, age, and brand of dog food.