- Rachel A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoPerfect Attachment!
I love this attachment because I can put it on my dogs’ other collars and they don’t have to wear too many collars on their walks. I’m really picky about the collars I use and the Fi never had anything to suit my uses. Now I can buy collars from my usual vendors and just put the Whistles on whatever collars my dogs are wearing!
- Marta P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoWorks but could be more adjustable
Too long of the strap. But if you wish to cut you would cut the Velcro part so it wouldn’t stick.
- Dawn M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood
Works great 👍
- Donna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat replacement piece
This solved my problem when my dog broke the back attachment on her collar!
- chris r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agolove product
I purchased this attachment to replace the original health one...come to find out it was the wrong one. Upon contacting the company to buy the correct product they sent the proper attachment and all is well!!! I love my Whistle Health. Its exactly what I need to monitor Henry wellness.
We’re here 10am - 6pm EST Monday - Saturday
Join the Whistle pack for exclusive offers and new product announcements.
Woo, new friends! Stay tuned, we'll get in touch soon.
If you experience any technical issues within one year of purchase, we'll troubleshoot and replace the device without charge if necessary.
Read more on our FAQ page
Track licking, scratching, eating, drinking, and sleeping to get a comprehensive picture of your pet’s health.
Set personalized activity goals based on breed, weight, and age. Track distance traveled, calories burned, and hours of rest.
Know your pet’s exact location with GPS tracking powered by AT&T's 4G LTE-M network. Subscription plan required.
Ask a vet
Have a pet care question? Get free access to vet expertise through chat, call, video, and email.
Get a detailed breakdown of their day to see when they were resting, playing, and exercising.
Find out exactly how much food to give them based on their breed, weight, age, and brand of dog food.