Available in a variety of prints and textures, each Whistle leash is 5 ft long and ready for every outdoor adventure. Just remember to complete the look with a complementary Whistle Twist & GO collar.
- 5 ft in length
- For dogs over 20 lbs
- For use with or without Whistle collar
- Valerie D.ReviewingBrush of Blush Dog LeashI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBrush of Blush Dog Leash
Nice quality and beautiful colors for my girl!Was this helpful?
- Douglas B.ReviewingSee-Me Neon Dog LeashI recommend this productRated 3 stars1 year agoSee-Me Neon Dog Leash
Decent leash, but certainly not at the advertised cost. Maybe there who I got a free one when I ordered the smart collar. Nighttime leashes made by others are far less expensive and a lighted collar you can recharge is a far better safety device.Was this helpful?
- Daniel C.ReviewingSee-Me Neon Dog LeashI recommend this productRated 3 stars1 year agoSee-Me Neon Dog Leash
okWas this helpful?
- Todd B.ReviewingLater-Gator Faux Leather Dog LeashI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLater-Gator Faux Leather Dog Leash
The leash is excellent quality. Stylish too!Was this helpful?
- Gary S.ReviewingDad’s Aloha Shirt Dog LeashI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoDad’s Aloha Shirt Dog Leash
Good leash.Was this helpful?
Sign up to get updates on products, discounts, and pet parenting insights. This month, you'll be entered in a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
If you experience any technical issues within one year of purchase, we'll troubleshoot and replace the device without charge if necessary.
Read more on our FAQ page
Track licking, scratching, eating, drinking, and sleeping to get a comprehensive picture of your pet’s health.
Set personalized activity goals based on breed, weight, and age. Track distance traveled, calories burned, and hours of rest.
Know your pet’s exact location with GPS tracking powered by AT&T's 4G LTE-M network. Subscription plan required.
Ask a vet
Have a pet care question? Get free access to vet expertise through chat, call, video, and email.
Get a detailed breakdown of their day to see when they were resting, playing, and exercising.
Find out exactly how much food to give them based on their breed, weight, age, and brand of dog food.