FCC Compliance Statement
Effective Date: November 11, 2019
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This portable transmitter with its antenna has shown compliance with FCC’s SAR limits for general population / uncontrolled exposure.
The maximum listed SAR level is 0.61 W/kg (body).
The antenna used for this device must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
*Receive 25% off Whistle Health, Whistle Health & GPS, and Whistle Health & GPS+ while supplies last or by 07/06/22 at 11:59PM PT on whistle.com. Offer is nontransferable. Not valid on previous purchases, purchases of accessories, replacement parts, or shipping & handling charges. Cannot be used in conjunction with other codes. Whistle™ may modify or cancel offer at any time.
Sign up to get updates on products, discounts, and pet parenting insights. This month, you'll be entered in a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card.