FCC Compliance Statement
Effective Date: November 11, 2019
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This portable transmitter with its antenna has shown compliance with FCC’s SAR limits for general population / uncontrolled exposure.
The maximum listed SAR level is 0.61 W/kg (body).
The antenna used for this device must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
*Receive up to 30% off select Whistle device bundles while supplies last or by 11/30/22 at 11:59PM PT on whistle.com. Offer is nontransferable. Not valid on previous purchases, purchases of accessories, replacement parts, or shipping & handling charges. Cannot be used in conjunction with other codes. Whistle™ may modify or cancel this offer at any time.
Sign up to get updates on products, discounts, and pet parenting insights. This month, you'll be entered in a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
If you experience any technical issues within one year of purchase, we'll troubleshoot and replace the device without charge if necessary.
Read more on our FAQ page
Track licking, scratching, eating, drinking, and sleeping to get a comprehensive picture of your pet’s health.
Set personalized activity goals based on breed, weight, and age. Track distance traveled, calories burned, and hours of rest.
Know your pet’s exact location with GPS tracking powered by AT&T's 4G LTE-M network. Subscription plan required.
Ask a vet
Have a pet care question? Get free access to vet expertise through chat, call, video, and email.
Get a detailed breakdown of their day to see when they were resting, playing, and exercising.
Find out exactly how much food to give them based on their breed, weight, age, and brand of dog food.