Keeping Austin Weird With A Real Animal Party
At a conference known for over-the-top and often bizarre events, hosted in a city whose motto is literally “Keep Austin Weird,” how is a small, comparatively “normal” company supposed to stand out?
Answer: Invest the help of a cat rapper and a clairvoyant Pomeranian to throw an event with guest appearances by a famous French Bulldog—obviously.
Together with Petcube, the home camera that lets you spy on your pets, we're partying the night away with dogs and cats that have more social followers than you do.
Come see VIP pets like Manny the Frenchie and Kuro the clairvoyant Pomeranian. You'll have a chance to pose with your favorite celebrity pets, get a free face painting and cuddle up to some cute, adoptable pups and kittens.
Does it get any weirder you ask?
Yes. Moshow, the cat rapper, and his muse Ravioli (the cat), will be performing live. This is a party you're definitely not going to want to miss.
Can't make it to the weirdest party of the century?
Not to worry. Follow #PetRescueLounge on social to see all the shenanigans as they happen.
You can WIN THE ULTIMATE PUP PACK containing the new Whistle 3 Pet Tracker, a Wisdom Panel Doggie DNA Kit 4.0, a collar and water bowl for your dog, a water bottle for you and dog treats from Mars Petcare; Just share a pic of your pup on social media in their/your favorite city using #Dogstin and you're automatically entered to win! See giveaway Terms & Conditions.
Want to see more on how a company like Whistle takes on a city like Austin?
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: Whistle #Dogstin Giveaway (the "Giveaway") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, former employees, officers, and representatives of Whistle Labs, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent company, distributors, divisions and agencies, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children, including “step” of any of the foregoing) and individuals living in the same household with such employees, officers, and representatives are not eligible to participate or win. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway and govern over all other communications. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entries must be received in the manner described in these Official Rules during each designated promotional period to be eligible for prizes.
2. Sponsor: Whistle Labs, Inc., a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 1355 Market Street, #210, San Francisco, CA 94103.
3. Timing: Giveaway begins Monday March 6, 2017 at 9:01am Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 11:59pm PT (the “Giveaway Period"). All dates are subject to change. Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for the Giveaway.
4. How to Enter for a Chance to Win: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. You can enter the Giveaway by posting a picture of your dog in your favorite city on social media with the hashtag #Dogstin within the specified Giveaway Period. Limit one (1) entry per person; multiple entries will not increase your chances of winning.
Entrants assume all risk of late, misdirected, incomplete, or incorrect or mistaken entries. Limit one (1) prize per person and per household.
Entrants agree that personal data submitted with an entry may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used by Sponsor and its affiliates for the purposes of conducting and administering the Giveaway.
By entering, entrants hereby consent to use of their name, statements, photograph, likeness and/or biographical information, in whole or in part, on the Internet and in all media now known or hereinafter developed, in perpetuity throughout the world, for all purposes, including advertising and promotional purposes, without restriction as to alteration.
Entrants agree that the rights granted to Sponsor in these Official Rules are without compensation or attribution of any kind.
5. Winner Selection: Five potential winners will be chosen by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received during the specified Giveaway period. The prize decisions will occur on or about March 17, 2017 at a location to be determined by Sponsor. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received from your geographic market during the promotional judging period.
Potential winners selected for the prize will be notified by email or Instagram message within seven (7) days of the drawing. Potential winners shall comply with all response requirements set forth in the notification. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to it being awarded, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential winner notification that is not received by any potential winner for any reason, including but not limited to lost, late or misdirected mail. In the event that a potential winner of any prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries in the applicable geographic market.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRIES FOR EACH PRIZE ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. IF SPONSOR SO ELECTS, A POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER AND HIS/HER PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN MAY BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TO A CONFIDENTIAL BACKGROUND CHECK TO CONFIRM ELIGIBILITY AND HELP ENSURE THAT THE USE OF ANY SUCH PERSON IN ADVERTISING OR PUBLICITY FOR THE Giveaway WILL NOT BRING SPONSOR INTO PUBLIC DISREPUTE, CONTEMPT, SCANDAL, OR RIDICULE OR REFLECT UNFAVORABLY ON THE Giveaway AS DETERMINED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, EACH POTENTIAL WINNER MAY BE REQUIRED TO SIGN AND RETURN AN AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY AND LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY RELEASE AND PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THAT MAYBE BE REQUIRED BY SPONSOR. POTENTIAL WINNERS SHALL RESPOND TO ALL SUCH REQUESTS WITHIN FORTY-EIGHT (48) HOURS. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE Giveaway SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
All selected potential winners must comply with all the terms and a condition of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has complied with the conditions contained in these Official Rules. The selection of qualified winners is final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Giveaway winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Winner will receive his or her prize within approximately 14 days after the conclusion of the promotional drawing, notification, and confirmation. The winner may not transfer his or her prize unless authorized in writing by Sponsor before the transfer is made. Such authorization may be granted or withheld in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Requests for transfer must be in writing. The person to whom the prize is transferred must meet the eligibility restrictions set forth in these Official Rules.
6. Prizes: 5 Winners will each receive 1 “Ultimate Pup Pack” containing a mixture of the following items: 1 Whistle 3 Pet Tracker ($79.95), 1 Wisdom Panel Doggie DNA Kit 4.0 (Approx $84.99), 1 Collar or leash (Approx. $15 value), 1 water bottle (Approx. $20 value), and 1 dog water bowl (Approx. $20 value) from Mars Petcare, and an assortment of food and/or treats from Mars Petcare(Approx. $15 value). Total estimated prize value: (Approx. $235).
7. For All Prizes: No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. By accepting the prize, winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) acknowledges that he or she meets the eligibility requirement of the Giveaway and is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, surcharges, service charges, processing and handling fees, and all other costs and expenses incurred in claiming the prize. Prizes will be awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, offered by Sponsor. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Actual prizes may vary from promotional images. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the card or certificate accompanying the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for damage to a prize or loss of a prize after the prize has been claimed. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use the card or certificate within the specified period of use. Winner will not receive the difference between actual and approximate retail value.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway by entering and/or acceptance of a prize constitutes entrant’s consent to Sponsor's worldwide, perpetual use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information (e.g., hometown and state) and all other publicity rights for promotional purposes in any and all forms of media (including, without limitation, on social media and in Sponsor’s advertising and marketing) without further payment, consideration, review or consent.
9. General Conditions: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reason causes more than the slated number of prizes as set forth in the Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Giveaway if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. RELEASE: BY ENTERING THIS Giveaway, ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ANY PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, EACH OF THEIR PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE AND RELATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE "RELEASED PARTIES") FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION OF ANY KIND ARISING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE Giveaway OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE Giveaway, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, lost or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, or cable transmissions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Giveaway, provided that the Giveaway is still open.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, other than the administration of the Giveaway or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to its principles of conflicts of law; (ii) subject to any other limitation in these Official Rules, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE Giveaway, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION), WHICH WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION AND LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTED IN ANY WAY WITH THIS Giveaway SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY LITIGATION CONDUCTED IN COURTS LOCATED IN SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA.
This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other social platform. © 2017 Whistle Labs, Inc. All rights reserved.
Mar 6, 2017