Dogs on the Internet
I've often wondered about what dogs are up to while we're not looking. Are they actually secret agents fighting against the cat menace, like in the film "Cats & Dogs"? Well, probably not. But thanks to Whistle, we can now know what our best friends have been up to throughout the day, and whether they're getting enough activity and enough sleep. With all that data being recorded, it will be interesting to see how activity differs from week-to-week. With Dad gone on a business trip, did Spot mope around the house? And look at all the playtime Daisy got during the weekend at the beach!
As someone who comes from a family full of dogs, I am quite aware of their capacity for amusing antics. While Whistle may not be able to record the hijinks we miss to video, fortunately many fine people have recorded and uploaded their dog's adorable and hilarious moments to the Internet for our viewing pleasure. Let's take a look at some of the activities Whistle can track, but you certainly wouldn't want to miss…
- Do you want to go for a walk? This dog wants to go for a walk!
- As much as they love walks, dogs are patient beings too. They understand, you need to check out that cool new puddle in the road. It’s fine.
- But boots? Boots are not fine. Boots are ridiculous.
- Even small dogs can conquer the almighty staircase. Though, I don’t know if we can consider this "walking".
- Roads? Where this pup is going, he doesn’t need roads.
- Dogs sure do love their toys! But playtime doesn't always go as planned.
- They certainly love to play with other dogs too. Though sometimes the other dog is just themselves in the mirror...
- How about something a little more sophisticated? Say, poker?
- Meanwhile, this dog just wants their favorite toy back from that thieving cat.
- Though sometimes that cat happens to be a tiger.
- Some dogs will just fall asleep wherever they can rest their head...
- ...But others like to get a bit more cozy.
- Ever have that dream where you finally caught that squirrel, only to wake up and find it wasn’t real? This dog knows exactly how you feel.
- And really, if your dog is trying to take a nap, it’s best not to bother them.
- But seriously, these golden retriever puppies will fall asleep anywhere.
Jul 10, 2013